Popular Posts

Followers

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
What a strange thing it is to see a man go from a casual stroll in an airport terminal to a dead run.  At what point did he decide his current rate of speed was inadequate?

Minutes before boarding, I received a tweet about the failure of the landing gear to extend on the Polish Boeing flight...  Polish jokes abound while thousands of sphincters of passengers around the globe simultaneously tightened.

Cause enough difficulties on a flight and they'll either arrest you or give you a free upgrade.  In my case, it was the latter.

Unbeknownst to me, my Portuguese is good enough to be handed the customs forms in that language as opposed to English.  Sadly, I forgot how to say "thank you."

To the Mormons behind me in the customs line:  When the line stops advancing, so do you.  And preferably before you bump into me each time.  Although not able to heal the blind, the airport will make special accommodations for you.

0 comments: