Popular Posts

Followers

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Thursday, December 1, 2011


It’s 0330. Do you know where your children are? This one is about to go to bed. I’m at a nice, yet noisy hostel in El Chalten. They actually have a full-service kitchen and breakfast options that include more than bread. I decided to forego the trekking on Fitz Roy in lieu of attempting to do a homework assignment, which I just finished. I spent a lot of time talking to a Scotsman who lives in Ecuador instead of doing homework, but it was worth it. While we were talking, some Israelis asked us to move off of the (West Bank of the) couch so they could have a place to sit. I let the Scotsman deal with them. There is absolutely nothing to blog about today.

















At least I got to finish my breakfast before it was taken away this morning.


EDIT:

Speaking of smelling like gas...   We had to fill up five containers of fuel based on the rumors we heard of there being no nafta available in the next several towns.  Our windows were definitely opened, and everyone had a nice little nap.

4 comments:

Shane said...

I approve of this entry's title.

Shane said...

I am also curious as to if you spilled a drink at any point while typing this...

Kate said...

Makes me miss pool...

Brandon said...

Nothing was spilled, but I was curious to see if the Scotsman would spill any Israeli blood. Didn't happen. We'll all have to get together for pool when I come back.