Popular Posts

Followers

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Friday, November 18, 2011
My throat and sinuses are becoming less angry as we move farther south, away from the worst of the ash cloud. In Puerto Madryn, it was becoming so bad that there was a thin layer of ash on my laptop after only a few minutes of blogging doing homework while sitting in the courtyard.


After a relatively short day on the road, we stopped in Caleta Olivia on our way to the end of the earth.  It's a strange feeling looking for a place to sleep while the sun is still up.  I also wasn't quite ready to leave Puerto Madryn.  I'm continuously rethinking where I will live when I become an expatriate.  No hostels to be found in this town, by the way...  We're in a hotel that was slightly cheaper than the lone hosteria we located.
























We stopped just north of Comodoro Rivadavia to visit Faro San Jorge (pictured below).  I learned today that in Flatigonia Patigonia you shouldn't wear glasses that aren't securely affixed to your body in some way.

0 comments: