Popular Posts

Followers

About

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Sunday, November 13, 2011
...but leaving Viedma is damn near impossible.  Route 3 disappears somewhere inside the city and emerges on the other side.  Even the policia we asked for directions said it was to difficult to explain, and that we should drive to the next stoplight and ask someone else.

I'm a big fan of spending less than 12 hours on the road in any given day.  Five-ish is very manageable, despite the monotony of only have to make a single turn of the steering wheel on the trek.  Points reversed below because Google Maps was also incapable of calculating the route through Viedma, as the aforementioned policia prognosticated.  The bridge into town is shared by traffic and trains alike...




























Currently I'm in Puerto Madryn at a hostel whose name escapes me at the moment.  I'm trying to type very quietly so as not to wake the two French girls in the bed next to me. adjacent to me.  If I'm unheard from after this post, it's safe to say they killed me... which is quite unfair, since I didn't complain when one played French horn whilst getting ready for bed.  We were originally going to stay here only one night, but decided there was enough to do to extend the stay to four nights.  Hopefully that will give me time to do some blogging homework as well.  Enjoyed a quiet night along the boardwalk and dinner afterward.

0 comments: