Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(25)
-
▼
November
(17)
- Halftime
- Deep South
- Ashes to Ashes
- Admiral... There Be Whales Here!
- It's Just a Flesh Wound
- Devil's Throat
- You Can Check Out Any Time You Like...
- One Man's Parrot Is Another Man's Pigeon
- I Love It When a Plan Comes Together - 11 de novie...
- Grunge Monkey - 10 de noviembre de 2011
- Long-Term Disability - 9 de noviembre de 2011
- Poor Niagara...
- South American road trip, Day One
- Engarrafamento
- Pearl Jam em São Paulo
- Brazilian Dialysis
- Reflections on a Journey
-
▼
November
(17)
Popular Posts
-
It’s 0330. Do you know where your children are? This one is about to go to bed. I’m at a nice, yet noisy hostel in El Chalten. They ac...
-
I stood zero chance of staying awake last night long enough to sort through photos and make a blog post... this vacation is a lot of hard...
-
Yesterday I visited the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls. Today was the Argentinean side. Eleanor Roosevelt was 100% correct... the wat...
-
It’s interesting how sometimes words in a language you don’t understand can sound similar to phrases in one that you speak. I’m not going ...
-
Today was relatively lazy, and much-needed. My favorite part about today was finally getting some clothes laundered. I'm afraid there...
-
Cuevas de las Manos will have to wait. In keeping with my proud tradition of being involved in motor vehicle accidents while traveling, tod...
-
I was bitten and chased by this Toucan today… when I get back to Los Estados Unidos, I’m calling in sick. Short day on the road, driving...
-
In São Paulo, each care is assigned one day in which it cannot drive in the city during peak hours. This is determined by the last number ...
-
I sliced a finger and stabbed another one while packing for this vacation. I lacerated a toe while walking down the street in Foz do Iguaçu...
-
My throat and sinuses are becoming less angry as we move farther south, away from the worst of the ash cloud. In Puerto Madryn, it was becom...
About Me
Followers
About
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(25)
-
▼
November
(17)
- Halftime
- Deep South
- Ashes to Ashes
- Admiral... There Be Whales Here!
- It's Just a Flesh Wound
- Devil's Throat
- You Can Check Out Any Time You Like...
- One Man's Parrot Is Another Man's Pigeon
- I Love It When a Plan Comes Together - 11 de novie...
- Grunge Monkey - 10 de noviembre de 2011
- Long-Term Disability - 9 de noviembre de 2011
- Poor Niagara...
- South American road trip, Day One
- Engarrafamento
- Pearl Jam em São Paulo
- Brazilian Dialysis
- Reflections on a Journey
-
▼
November
(17)
Blogger news
Blogroll
Blogger templates
Friday, November 4, 2011
I saw Pearl Jam on another continent tonight... not to be confused with another time when I might have traveled to another continent to see Pearl Jam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment